Join our team!With our continued growth we are always looking for exceptional people to join us
We believe in one team, a great team
Our success to date is largely due to the very talented and diverse team we have built at BIT Solutions. You would be joining a fast growing and highly respected managed IT service provider. We are well known throughout the region for our expertise and innovative approach, with a particular specialism in cloud technology and solutions including our own fully owned and managed cloud platform.
With the variety of clients and projects we work on, there is always plenty of opportunity for our people to shine, whether that be part of a team effort or as an individual. As a team we have strong core values including the belief to work as one team at all times, putting our clients at the centre of everything we do and being determined to ensure the IT solutions we design, implement and manage meet the needs of our clients.
Life here is good with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. We also give our team annual leave between Christmas and New Year, typically adding another 3-4 days leave per year.
- Top health care cover with Bupa Select Complete and Bupa Cash Plan.
- A day off on your birthday each year!
- A comprehensive training and development programme with substantial yearly investment by the business and incentivised targets.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Regular team and company wide social events.
- Great variety of work with clients of all sizes and all needs.
- Modern and relaxed office facilities in beautiful rural Hertfordshire.
- Time Off In Lieu (TOIL) scheme to give you greater flexibility with your personal life.
- We supply all our team with the latest IT equipment to enable them to complete their job, including a great deal of flexibility on the selection of their equipment.
- Dress down Friday
- Annual performance and salary review, including Christmas bonus.
Please note that some benefits are subject to completion of your probation period.
Trainee Support Engineer
The opportunity for a fresh faced school or university leaver to start their career in IT. We are keen to hear from anyone who feels they have the character, personality and raw ability to thrive within a highly pressured but rewarding environment.
Executive & Operations Assistant
We are looking for someone who has the organisational skills and attention to detail to assist with the day to day administration and operation of the business. This role will work closely with our General Manager to ensure the business runs smoothly.
To apply for a role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Even if we don’t have open roles, or perhaps you don’t feel the roles are suited to you, we are always keen to hear from people who would love to work as part of our team and have the believe you can make us stronger.